Monday, July 30, 2007

Update on Gram

Gram has been placed in a nursing home. She has said some words and has been laughing a little bit. Aunt Diane brought in the pics of the chickens to show Gram and she tried to say "Goldie" for the one chicken.

Her speech therapist is Polish and he has been speaking to Gram in English and Polish, so I believe that will make her happy.

That is all I know for right now, will keep you all updated!

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering how she was doing. My grandma passed away yesterday. She had her kids around her, and people are coming in for the funeral, so that's nice. Kay and Kaysha will be back in time for the funeral.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know! Your trip looked like lots of fun! I know you all had a good time.