Sunday, July 01, 2007

Names

Eeiny, Meiny, Miney, Moe,........Eeiny, Meiny, Crooked Beak and Goldie,..........Dinner, Supper and Goldie.

These are the names that have been given to mom's chickens. Eeiny is no longer with the crew. Dinner and Supper?, one is going to go in the pot. They are as mean as anything, dad only needs to decide on one. Right now it looks like the crooked beak is the next main meal on mom's table.

G-Grandma Hughes enjoyed watching them as she sat on the back porch and would crow back at them. I do believe she wanted to see dad do one in and see if mom would really cook it or not.

Here they are, you decide which one of the roosters is to go. Trey says both, but to let him shoot them with his paintball gun first. :)



Pris ain't scared!!


Hey let us in!


I am talking to you.


Meiny, Moe aka Crooked Beak and Goldie

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

I love the picture of the rooster and chicken in the window. That's a cool picture. :)