Hello to all. After being told by many family members that we should start a blog, well here you go. Can't say that it will be very interesting, but we will try to post something every now and then.
Where to begin.....................Trey is getting back into his "normal" school routine. I think he misses staying up late and sleeping late though. The alarm goes off in the morning and he has to drag himself out of bed.
He has made a few new friends at school. We were a little concerned when he first started, because he can be a little shy. He is known as Richard there, but they have started to call him "A.K.A. Trey". His computer teacher started it and now most of his class calls him that. He got to see some of his old classmates and teachers from his old school on Monday night. The middle school played each other in basketball and of course our school won. It was a pretty good and aggressive game (at least on our part). I didn't know that middle school kids could be so aggressive in basketball. I guess I only remember the Jr. and Sr. high part of it.
Rich is out working on his "new/old" car. I will have to post some pictures of it later, that is once I learn how.
Well that is about all for now. I will try to post some stuff here to keep it a little interesting, but just so you know-----no promises.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea!!!! You did it! See? it's so fun to get comments. :) I will make sure the kids know....
Hey Trey, this is Em! Welcome to blogging! I love you and miss you! You're my best little cousin ever. Bye!
Trey, Congradulations!
Enjoyed reading your Blog and we can't wait to see and read more about what you are doing! Your Uncle Dwayne just said, Dear Trey, we want more pictures!
Keep up the Blogging!
Aunt Melissa and Family
Hey Trey! This is Christopher and Timothy. Start thinking of what you want to do in our fort this summer!
Nathaniel says: "Trey, I miss you alot because I can't wait to come back to the states when I'm in second grade. Do you have any new Star Wars Legos? That's all."
Post a Comment