Tuesday, January 31, 2006

College

We just signed Trey up for the Florida College Prepaid Plan. We should have done it years ago, but didn't. I can't believe the cost of college. Between the regular tuition, there is the dorm fees and then the "extra-curricular" fees. Then you have to decide is he going to a 2 year community college before regular or is he going to go straight into a 4 year program. I felt like telling these people, "How do I know? The kid is only in 7th grade, he doesn't even know what he wants to do yet!!!" How do you decide? Well, Trey has to go to the 4 year program, cuz that is what we signed him up for :) So whether or not he wants to go, to bad - he has to. I just hope that he will study while he is there and not blow his time goofing around. If he went right now, wellllllll, he might just goof around. ;)

No comments: