How can it be that it is 80 degrees outside and it is only the 23rd of January? The weather has been just beautiful these past few days. It is amazing that you have a freeze here on Thursday morning and then by Friday, it is in the high 70's. Just doesn't seem possible. It is nice that the windows can be opened and the breeze can go through the house. Makes it seem like Spring. Then you look at the news and it is snowing in your old home state. :) Makes you appreciate it even more!!!
How can it be that the Steelers are going to the SuperBowl? :( I wanted either the Colts (for Coach Dungy) or the Broncos (for John Lynch) since Tampa Bay got rid of both of them. Oh well, I guess we won't root for anyone special.
How can it be that my son can make me laugh in one minute and then make me so mad the next? I love him with all my heart though, and he does make me laugh more than he makes me mad. I love you Tater.
How can it be that after 15 years of marriage I still love my husband as much, if not more than I did on the day that I married him? I love you Rich.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your husband is great!
The Colts didn't make it? I really wanted them to.
The weather here has been the same! It just turned cold again yesterday. Crazy, huh?
I'm so happy you posted again! :)
Give Tater Tot a hug for us, and Rich a kick in the pants. Just picture him NOT mowing the lawn.....
Colleen, that was so sweet!
Great to read up on you all! It's just a neat way to stay connected and to see how everyone is doing!
Keep up the great posts!~
dw,mel,kk,justin,and ofcourse josh:)
Post a Comment