Friday, December 07, 2007

18 & ??

Happy Birthday to Emily and Stacy.

I can not believe that Em is 18 already. I had it stuck in my brain that she was only 17. (Just trying to keep you young Em!) I remember when my first niece was born, I was so excited for the first girl. Mind you, I didn't mind my 2 nephews, but it is always nice when the girl comes along.

Stacy, I won't say your age, you can if ya want, but I know once you get past the certain ?0 point, you just don't want to say.

Hope you both had a very, very happy birthday!!! Love ya both.

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

43. T keeps trying to say 44 so that I'll be older than him, but I'm not letting him get away with it. It's OK, though. I'm loving my 40's. Although this is the first year I have felt a bit old with Em turning 18.:) I remember that big box you guys sent with all PINK clothes, toys and blankets. That was so fun. Some of my favorite pictures of her are in those clothes.