Friday, April 06, 2007

Alright Already!!!!!

Okay, so I gave in. No motorbike though. Although I have heard (and seen a few) horror stories about dirt/motorbikes and 4-wheelers, the practical side of it had kicked in. We have been looking for a car for Trey, so that when he is 16 he would have his own vehicle. We looked at El Camino's (his favorite), Chargers (think Dukes of Hazzard--I'm not to thrilled with that idea) and Fiero's. We have looked and never really found something that was half way decent or in our price range.



Well Trey's neighborhood friends all drive dirtbikes or 4-wheelers, and of course this has given him the bug. So Rich and I have been discussing it, Trey will have his license in about 2 1/2 years. By that time he won't be wanting to ride around on his dirtbike or 4-wheeler, so we should get something that we can use when he is no longer "using" it. (If he is anything like his cousin Josh, he will be driving his car across the street.) :)



So after much discussion I told Rich, why don't we just let Trey have your truck, by the time he starts driving, my truck will be paid off and then we can just get Rich a new vehicle. Of course, he smiled and said "well in 2009 the new Camaro's come out" My relpy: No.

Anyways..................... see for yourself.






The helmet and goggles must always be worn, no helmet/goggles, no 4-wheeler. He has been doing pretty good with that so far. He is having fun on it, as well as us, and mom and dad. I will post some pictures of them driving it later.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, so you have earned some AWESOME AUNT and UNCLE AWARDS.. in my house anyway! Kayla came running down the stairs.. Trey got a 4 wheeler.... WHAT? I said, No Dirt BIKE?


Well, way to go.... :) Looks like a real gem and it sounds as though you have settled the car issue! :)

now that's sweet! :)


Can't wait to see him ride it...

Oh my.. it just hit me.. 2 1/2 years.. he's driving!

WATCH OUT ! :)

love ya Trey. and Congrats !

Give them a race for their money

Lifelong Learner said...

I'm seeing some hunting applications for that four wheeler. Am I right? :)

Congrats, Trey! Be safe!

Trey said...

Hunting?!?!!??!! That is the main reason it is in Camo!!!