Monday, April 16, 2007

UMMMMM, Larrys................................

Rich went to Land O' Lakes this weekend, and you all know what is in Land O' Lakes?!?!... Yep, Larrys. Thought this might just make your mouth water a little bit!

Sorry don't mean to be so cruel, but it just couldn't be helped. Boy were they good!






4 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

You are so cruel. Really. Just cruel.

Lifelong Learner said...

Tim said, "Dang."

Trey said...

I thought of doing the pictures on the blog about 2 minutes after leaving Larry's. The people on the road with me had to think I was a freak, I was laughing all the way home. Anticipation is great, but the responses are even better... Oh and the sandwiches were sooooooooo gooooooooood! Rich

Melissa said...

Looks so yummy- still can't believe we missed out on having that at Christmas....

So the pic that did me in.... the one with the bite out of it.. yeah! My mouths watering.... and tummy rumbling...

mel...