Monday, April 17, 2006

Ribbons





The Hernando County Fair is going on this week. Mom entered 2 of her plants, a Rabbits Foot Fern and an Orchid Cactus. She got 2 blue ribbons and Best of Show for her Orchid Cactus. Trey entered his Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighter as a Lego Kit and then a green machine as a freestyle. He got 2 red ribbons. We were pretty proud of them both, and here they are with their ribbons and items.

3 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

Ah, yes. I knew them when....

How fun. I'm sure you guys had a good time! Can't wait to see you all!

Melissa said...

Dwayne and I both think that is just great! How cool ! Congratulations! I have to say Mom, you look really GREAT! Looks like you are enjoying Life! :)

Love to you all,

Sure wish I had the green thumb in our family but I know Now where Dwayne gets it....

melissa and dwayne...........

Lifelong Learner said...

(To the tune of Jesus Loves Me....)

Aunt Colleen is forty, true
I don't think it makes her blue
she knows the best is yet to come
'cause forties are a lot of fun!

Yes, we love Colleen
Yes, we love Colleen
Yes, we love Colleen
We always tell her so.

;)OK, OK. Really hokey. We miss you! Hope you had a great birthday! You'll love the 40's. Their great!