Monday, April 03, 2006

The Ledge




This ledge is just before you get up to the point where you can see the 7 states. It hangs there in mid-air. I don't know who built it, but i am glad that it is very reinforced. Rich was bound and determined to go out there, he did, but he crawled out there. It was hilarious!!!!:) Trey walked out there and looked like he was going to pray. But he did do his "Captain Morgan" pose. :) Very proud of my "men." I am standing on the ledge to take a picture of the waterfall. The very top of the falls is where you can go to see the 7 states. Sorry, I don't have a picture of Rich crawling out there, I only have it on video.

3 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

You knooowww.... you can always freeze frame the video and take a picture of it. :) It would make a GREAT blog picture....

;P

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish we were there to see the sites..... of Rich crawling ..... Hee hee...

It sounds like you had the most fun of all! ;)

love hearing about your adventures!

Rich said...

Ya, ya, ha ha funny, ya just had to be there... I get the heevy jeevies just thinking about it....