This is Trey's Christmas present and newest Lego building project. It took him a little while to get it built, but he finally got it done. He had to redo a couple of things cuz he put them on wrong, but once he got it all straightened out, he was pretty proud of himself. This one we are going to put up (we are going to try to hang it somewhere in his room) and not play with it. At least he will "try" not to play with it. :) I think he did a pretty good job on it.

Inside of the Millennium Falcon
3 comments:
"I am your father." Ya well, actually I am! Dad
Trey! We're SO looking forward to seeing you. Nathaniel is already drooling over your legos. I'll tell you right now to make sure and put away whatever you don't want him to play with! He's obsessed!
Take a picture of your dragons and send them! We're dying to see them! The iguana had a day out a couple of weeks ago...he got out and we didn't know it. We found him sunning on some of the toys in Christopher and Nathaniel's room. :)
Love you, guy! See you soon!
okay so you all have to update this more often. I know you are more exciting than this! Trey, are you playing any sports these days? What about Baseball? Is it time for that sport to start up yet? We sure do miss you all! hope to see more on your blog soon.
Inquiring minds want to know?
WHAT" S UP WITH YOU ALL?
aunt melissa and family/....
ps. I told uncle dwayne to call you all the other night but he couldn't find your number. we have it now so we will try to reach you all soon!
Post a Comment