By the time we got these pics, it was raining and cold. Trey said the rain was warmer than the water. Rich thought hypothermia would set in before he got out of the water. I didn't go in, but I do believe that the water was very cold. Of course, we had to walk back down hill after this and about 1/2 way down it quit raining and the sun came out. We decided not to turn around but just go find something else to do.
Friday, August 17, 2007
The "Rock"
By the time we got these pics, it was raining and cold. Trey said the rain was warmer than the water. Rich thought hypothermia would set in before he got out of the water. I didn't go in, but I do believe that the water was very cold. Of course, we had to walk back down hill after this and about 1/2 way down it quit raining and the sun came out. We decided not to turn around but just go find something else to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment