I think Marmalade is a little jealous of Trey being able to drive the 4-wheeler. I do believe that he enjoyed laying up there, cuz he even got up and laid down on it all by himself a few days later. ( I did put him up on the back of it the first time to pet him, he went over and laid down on it all on his own.)
Friday, June 01, 2007
4-Wheelin
I think Marmalade is a little jealous of Trey being able to drive the 4-wheeler. I do believe that he enjoyed laying up there, cuz he even got up and laid down on it all by himself a few days later. ( I did put him up on the back of it the first time to pet him, he went over and laid down on it all on his own.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment