Just as long as they're those cookies from the mall. Mrs. Fields. Although two would be a bit much. Maybe a half in each hand. That would still be even, right?
We're making some jerky this week. Thinking of you guys. Christopher can't wait. He's telling all of his friends. :) I'm sure he'll bring them some SMALL samples. He's pretty stingy when it comes to that stuff.
I found this online. I don't know who wrote it, but it goes along with your balanced diet post, I believe:
A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy 2 servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.
Therefore...
In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds, and I only weigh 165 pounds, so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about 3 months ago!
4 comments:
Just as long as they're those cookies from the mall. Mrs. Fields. Although two would be a bit much. Maybe a half in each hand. That would still be even, right?
We're making some jerky this week. Thinking of you guys. Christopher can't wait. He's telling all of his friends. :) I'm sure he'll bring them some SMALL samples. He's pretty stingy when it comes to that stuff.
Happy Birthday!
You're getting old.
You're loved!
I found this online. I don't know who wrote it, but it goes along with your balanced diet post, I believe:
A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy 2 servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.
Therefore...
In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds, and I only weigh 165 pounds, so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about 3 months ago!
I owe my life to chocolate.
It's me again. Happy Mom's Day.
Post a Comment