

Einy, Meany, Miney, Moe---Catch a chicken by its toe. These are moms new babies. She has only been wanting them since she has moved out here and it has taken dad this long to get them for her. :) They are about 2-3 weeks old, and I don't know who is more attached to them, mom or dad. You remember dad's old saying? "No more animals." Well, as much as I have seen him fuss over these chicks........... Oh well, they are cute. By the way, their names are Einy, Meany, Miney, Moe.
4 comments:
Future McNuggets!!!
how do you tell them apart?
Einy is the darkest one (to the right in the top picture) Moe, the rooster has his back to you in the top picture and is stuffed in the corner. Mom is waiting to see which one of the other 2 is mean (hence the name meany)
They are so cute..... Dwayne says " Mmmm Fried chicken". :)
I think it is about time! What kind of chick is it? My favorite is the Bantam or Bannies... :)
Well, Congrats! Now are you going to sell the eggs?
Post a Comment